Monday, November 11, 2013

Farewell Nakama

Turns out the Nazis at DreamHost didn't like the me using the disk space and bandwidth I have paid for.  Complying with request after request was not enough for them. Although it pains me, hellbent on eradicating my baby. This month marks our 6th anniversary. This is by far the longest and greatest project I have worked on. Its impact was felt by many. I've included the pageviews by country below.

Country
Pageviews
United States 16367
Malaysia 5874
South Africa 5103
United Kingdom 3721
Singapore 3391
Philippines 3273
Indonesia 2581
Australia 2497
Canada 2455
Germany 2365

Farewell nakama.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for the all episode of one piece, i really liked the way you have translated by giving the meaning of the japanese word.

i am die hard fan of one piece, just started watching it.
I am not able to download the s4 of one piece, please send the link at my email.

kautilyakatiha10@gmail.com

Asven85 said...

What new project are you working on now?